FREIGHTMAC is a non-asset based lead logistics services provider (LLP) offering supply chain, logistics, and transportation management and advisory services. We work with clients to realise opportunities to improve working capital, cash flow and service from mainline suppliers.
We are not owned by or affiliated with any transportation company or warehouse service provider. With no trucks to operate and maintain and no warehouses to fill, our solutions are fully unbiased, and only our own clients’ needs are considered. Our services can be provided as an extension of our clients’ operations, supplementing the services they provide internally.
Freightmac is familiar with all services available in the logistics industry and has the know how to leverage them. We are results-driven and have a passion for excellence.
Our offices are situated in Gillitts, Kwazulu Natal about 20 Km from Durban, the busiest port in the southern hemisphere.
Why We’re different
- Many of our competitors are affiliated with transportation or warehouse logistics service providers in some way. We’re not. Since we have no such affiliation, we are able to provide fully unbiased solutions for our clients.
- We deliver concrete solutions that yield positive results. We keep our promises and provide quality management services that will satisfy your company’s financial team and its customers.
- Our services can be fully customized to meet the needs of your company.
- We track and report our progress in terms that you understand and use in your everyday operations.
- We draw from a talent pool of highly qualified professionals for our ongoing work and special projects.
- Our business is one based on building solid relationships. We strive to relate well with your employees, your vendors, and your customers.
- We will truly go out of our way to assure your satisfaction with our company’s services.
Please contact Owen firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory meeting.
If any Media on this site is not Public Domain it will be removed immediately upon the written request of the owner.