Payment of correct import duty and VAT on goods is a serious responsibility when managing the financial success of your company. Legislation keeps changing and at the same time SARS is constantly conducting surprise audits to ensure compliance.
Non-compliance penalties are severe and a demand for back duties and VAT plus penalties and forfeiture could result in a severe financial setback or even the liquidation of your company.
The Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (HS) or Customs Tariff almost classifies every commodity in existence. Correct classification of your inventory of imports and exports requires the attention of an experienced consultant. Our team of experts have the necessary experience and skills to conduct a health check on your imports to ensure compliance with correct classification or to provide you with the correct codes and advice on how to correct past oversights and become legally compliant once more.
Our team is geared up to assist as follows:
- Audit sample past clearances
- Issue recommended tariff list on your inventory
- Apply for duty refunds where over-payments have occurred
- Check compliance of Customs Rebate Stores and application
- Assist in new applications for Rebate facilities
- Assist in ITAC duty reduction applications / new rebate item applications
- Assist in permit applications
- Assist with Customs disputes
Please contact Owen email@example.com for a consultation.
If any Media on this site is not Public Domain it will be removed immediately upon the written request of the owner.